This policy reflects our commitments aligned with the Sustainable Approach, the Strategy and the Purpose of Lima Airport Partners S.R.L. (LAP)
It responds to a current, transversal and simplified view, also oriented to the generation of value and continuous improvement, understanding sustainability as the means for the transformation and development of the organization.
Therefore, we are undertaken to:
- To be transparent in our integral performance, managing business risks and opportunities and incorporating environmental, social and governance assessment.
- Manage the expectations of our stakeholders to provide quality service and value focused on passengers, customers and users.
- Comply with our legal and voluntary commitments, with the safety of operations and with the value chain.
- Promote a culture of innovation focused on improving our processes in contribution to Sustainable Development.
- Promote a culture of equal opportunities, valuing diversity, fostering the development of capabilities and the well-being of people.
- Strengthen our commitment to the development of neighboring localities and our dynamizing role and articulation with the national economy.
- Contribute to the mitigation of climate change through the management of our corporate carbon footprint.
- Protect the environment, managing the environmental impacts derived from our activities and the efficient use of resources. Promote a culture of environmental care in our airport ecosystem.
Occupational Safety and Health Policy
Lima Airport Partners S.R.L. (LAP), administrator of the Jorge Chavez International Airport, and responsible for the development of the JChIA Expansion Project, has implemented an Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OSHMS) compatible with other management systems of the company, considering security integration as one of the fundamental principles to achieve the objectives of the organization, consequently, LAP is undertaken to :
• Prevent occupational injuries, ailments, diseases and incidents from all workers of LAP, by eliminating the dangers, reducing the occupational hazards and achieving the continuous improvement of its OSHMS.
• Ensure consultation and participation of workers and their representatives in the OSHMS.
• Promote healthy working conditions as well as healthy habits of workers in their workplace.
• Comply with the legal requirements, the voluntary programs, the collective bargaining, and other requirements established by the organization.
• Involve all the stakeholders (customers, contractors and subcontractors) of LAP in preventive management.
REVIEW SUSTAINABILITY REPORTS AND ANNUAL REPORT HERE
Cert ISO 14001 2015_Ing_18.12.2018.pdf
LAP Carbon Footprint 2014
Here you can download our Sustainability Report 2015