This policy reflects our commitments aligned with the Sustainable Approach, the Strategy and the Purpose of Lima Airport Partners S.R.L. (LAP)
It responds to a current, transversal and simplified view, also oriented to the generation of value and continuous improvement, understanding sustainability as the means for the transformation and development of the organization.
Lima Airport Partners S.R.L. (LAP), administrator of the Jorge Chavez International Airport, and responsible for the development of the JChIA Expansion Project, has implemented an Occupational Safety and Health Management System (OSHMS) compatible with other management systems of the company, considering security integration as one of the fundamental principles to achieve the objectives of the organization, consequently, LAP is undertaken to :
• Prevent occupational injuries, ailments, diseases and incidents from all workers of LAP, by eliminating the dangers, reducing the occupational hazards and achieving the continuous improvement of its OSHMS.
• Ensure consultation and participation of workers and their representatives in the OSHMS.
• Promote healthy working conditions as well as healthy habits of workers in their workplace.
• Comply with the legal requirements, the voluntary programs, the collective bargaining, and other requirements established by the organization.
• Involve all the stakeholders (customers, contractors and subcontractors) of LAP in preventive management.