Since LAP took over the operations of Jorge Chávez International Airport in 2001, it has succeeded in preserving a favorable corporate image among its interest groups. In order to further strengthen its reputation as a company governed by ethical principles, in 2011 LAP implemented an Electronic Report System (BKMS), which allows the public to report irregularities involving collaborators of LAP and/or other companies, that can put the organization's finances and reputation at risk.
BKMS protects the identity of persons reporting irregularities. They just need to open an anonymous email account to send and receive information. LAP is not interested in who reports a problem, but in addressing the problem itself.
The system can be used to report any incident associated with the following:
- Actions for personal gain.
- Noncompliance with the company's values and rules.
- Noncompliance with the Safety and Labor Health norms.
- Theft, fraud, scam, or deception / document forgery.
- Noncompliance with the the confidentiality code.
- Damage to property/goods.
- Noncompliance with the airport's security norms.
Please read carefully the "Security Warning" instructions. Once received, a committee will assess the case and send you a reply.
To access the Electronic Report System, please click here.