As regards special flights managed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and approved by the Ministry of Transport and Communications, Lima Airport Partners informs that as of August 18, these flights will arrive in/depart from Jorge Chávez International Airport and not anymore in/from Air Group No. 8. According to Ministerial Resolution No. 627-2020 of the Ministry of Health - “Protocol of service to travelers entering and leaving the country in special flights”-, the following is established:
1. Procedures for passengers leaving the country:
- Only passengers who have no Covid-19 related symptoms and who are not in a quarantine period will be allowed to fly.
- In case before boarding, signs or symptoms consistent with Covid-19 are detected in any passenger, they will be diagnosed as a suspicious case and will not be allowed to fly.
- Every passenger who enters Jorge Chávez International Airport or is inside it must wear a mask, wash their hands and maintain social distancing as required.
2. Procedures for passengers entering the country:
- Before leaving the place of origin, passengers must fill out online form “Electronic Affidavit on Health Condition of Passenger and Commitment to be Confined or Quarantined”, which is available in the website of the Superintendencia Nacional de Migraciones (National Superintendence of Migration) (http://e-notificacion.migraciones.gob.pe/dj-salud/), within 72 hours from the flight time.
- Passengers who show any Covid-19 related symptoms must not take the flight or appear at the airport of the place of departure. In case they show any coronavirus-related symptoms after having filled out the affidavit, they must not take the flight either.
- During boarding and disembarkation passengers must wear a mask, keep their hands clean and maintain social distancing as required.
- Upon disembarkation at Jorge Chávez International Airport, passengers must go through a temperature measurement chamber monitored by healthcare staff.
- Passengers who during their arrival in Jorge Chávez International Airport show any Covid-19 related signs must be quarantined for 14 days at their home or at any lodging chosen by them and those who actually have Covid-19 symptoms will be evaluated by International Air Health Area staff at the Covid-19 unit managed by the Ministry of Health.
For more information download the attached documents:
- Ministerial Resolution N° 013-2020-MMOA-DA-DGIESP/MINSA
- TECHNICAL GUIDE declared by the Supreme Decree N°008-2020-SA