Lima Airport Partners present its virtual document filing desk, available to the general public from Monday, July 13, 2020. Correspondence and documentation addressed to LAP will be received as of the date indicated through the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to send documents, the following requirements must be previously verified:
1. Legible printing, without corrections or deletions.
2. Contain minimum data of entity, name, position of the sender and subject.
3. Scanned or digital signature.
4. Name of the recipient or LAP area.
5. Only one PDF file may be attached per correspondence sent. If there are any attachments or other documentation, they must be attached to the same PDF file consecutively.
6. The maximum permitted file weight is 30 MB. In case the file exceeds this size, the document must be sent through a Wetransfer, OneDrive, Dropbox or other means that allows sharing larger files.
Documents that do not meet the above requirements will be considered as not submitted to the virtual document filing desk.
Correspondence will be received Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Documents sent outside these hours will be recorded on the next business day.