Lima Airport Partners (LAP), operator of Jorge Chávez International Airport, informs that, as a consequence of the extraordinary measures dictated by the State, we warn that there will be delays in the disembarkation of flights as a result of the greater control that MINSA will be exercising, with respect to the actions of CORONAVIRUS.
Therefore, we recommend that only passengers attend the airport, in order to avoid further congestion and exposure of other users.
It is important to mention that according to the information provided by the authorities, all passengers arriving from Italy, Spain, France and China, or others determined by the corresponding authority, must be held responsible and kept in quarantine at their home or accommodation.
In LAP we are working in close coordination with the Ministry of Health, complying with the measures that the State has ruled regarding the control of the coronavirus and taking the following actions:
• We have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfection of the terminal facilities.
• We are continuously providing updated information to passengers and users on the evolution of the coronavirus through notices at the terminal.
• We have increased the number of amb ulances within the airport in addition to those already highlighted by the Ministry of Health.
• We have installed more alcohol dispensers at the main points of the terminal.
• We have made available to Ministry of Health personnel, temperature measurement equipment to speed up preventive actions with passengers.
We regret any inconvenience this may cause, but it is our responsibility to cooperate with the authorities.